Dawn of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JKA Rp Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The RP is closing down. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Terra Ashcor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Name: Terra Ashcor
Height:6 feet, 1 inch
Skin:Using standard model, don’t have a model ready yet.
Weapon:See Needed Files
Special Moves:N/A
Limit Break:N/A

History: Terra was born in a small town, as a child Terra always wanted to go on an adventure yet he was to young so his parents didn't allow it . One day after becoming 16 he saw the guards where recruiting new members , Terra thought to himself that joining the local guard it would be the closest thing
to an adventure so he signed up and was accepted at the Local Guard. Shortly after being accepted he was told to come to the guard house for a meeting with the captain of the guard. When he was talking to the captain of the guard a young man walked inside, the captain
guard told him Terra's name then told the man that he was going to train Terra. Terra could see that the man was surprised of the news yet the captain of the guard who apparently was this man's father assured him that he would be a fine
mentor , shortly afterwards the man introduced himself to Terra and told him his name: Zack. Terra then introduced himself to Zack then they shook hands ,
For many years Terra got trained by Zack, slowly they became friends over time, they also always where assigned on the
same missions , patrol and guard duties. Always when they were on duty, Terra talked about leaving the town and go out into the open world but he couldn't because he was too young and his parents didn't allow it, On a warm spring night, Terra was assigned on patrol duty with Zack when he suddenly disappeared , Terra searched the guard tower
and found Zack on the roof tower, Zack helped him up afterwards and they both looked up to the stars. Suddenly Zack told him that he was thinking about Terra’s idea to go out on a adventure, but he had to talk to his father first,
The next day Terra tried to talk to his parents to let him go on adventure, but they wouldn't let him. Zack helped him persuade his parents and the following morning Terra walked to the gate of town where Zack was waiting.The two looked back to their home town and headed out on the adventure with their swords on their back.

Apperance: Terra is a tall young man with brown hair that reaches to the
base of his neck in the back and is styled into rather messy, vertical spikes
and bangs that frame his face. He has blue
eyes and slightly tanned skin.

Last edited by Terra on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Shido Kiske
Admin
Shido Kiske

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm

What town?
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofworlds.rpg-board.net
Lionheart

Lionheart

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

since Terra is a lazy ass on replying i guess i will , Terra's char comes from the same town as my second char Zack. Hence it was best if we started from the same towns i didn't actually put up a name and cause it also said only 2 towns where accepted i left all the details out
Back to top Go down
Shido Kiske
Admin
Shido Kiske

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Lionheart, before you can make a town, you NEED to create a biography of that town much like you see in "The World" section before those towns can be existent in this world.

I apologize for not telling you beforehand, but I didn't realize it until now.

I don't mind approving this bio, but you NEED to create those entries in The World section as soon as possible. Please review the World Section for detail.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofworlds.rpg-board.net
Lionheart

Lionheart

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

I'll get on it asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terra Ashcor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Ashcor   Terra Ashcor Empty

Back to top Go down