Dawn of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JKA Rp Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The RP is closing down. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Biography Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shido Kiske
Admin
Shido Kiske

Biography Guidelines  Empty
PostSubject: Biography Guidelines    Biography Guidelines  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 pm

A Character Biography is basically an extensive background story of your character. Think of it as a way of introducing who your character is.

Within your biography, the more detailed you are, the better. This is our way of learning who your character is, what makes your character tick, what makes your character unique.

For your biography to be accepted there are a certain number of things we need to know:

Name
Height
The Skin you will be using (Post the Link)
And the Weapon you will be using (Post the Link)
Specials Moves: List 2 Special Moves and what they do
Limit Break: List your limit break for your character, and what it does
(If you don't have special moves or limit breaks for now, that is fine. Update it when you have created some. )

The History of your Character and a description of your character's personality

TEMPORARY:
Since Dawn of Worlds is a new community, the starting places of our first character will have to be limited to the existing villages as of now. Those are: The City of Aquios, +2 more villages which I will leave up to the community to create within their bio. These villages will HAVE to be close to the city of Aquios, within walking distance.

I understand that it does limit creativity in a sense, but the idea is, I want us all to start very close to one another in the beginning. If you wish to discuss this, please message me via Xfire and we will try to work something out.

Understand though, if you decide to create a city, you WILL have to talk about the city in extensive detail, and describe the city in detail as I did for Aquios (Please refer to the city of Aquios description). And PLEASE place it in the thread entitled "Town, City, Or Key Locations Approval"

Thanks.

Last edited by Shido Kiske on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofworlds.rpg-board.net

Biography Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Worlds :: The Newbie Corner :: Biography Approval-
Jump to: